Saturday 26 October 2013

How I Make N248,000 ($1500) Every Month From The Internet Working Just 2 Hours Everyday


My name is Ajayi Ayobami . Today I want to tell you the big secret of how I make more than $1500 (Two hundred and fifty thousand naira) from my online business every month. This is my biggest source of income and it is what I do for a living. I work for just 2 hours everyday and I don’t do anything else because I work from home and get such good returns from running my online business.  

Anybody can do it, even you!


From what I have seen so far, I can assure you that this wonderful business is especially good If you are jobless, a student, graduate, youth corper, OND or HND holder, housewife, etc. It is also very good for people who have been looking for a better paying job and who want to invest their time to build a highly profitable business where the money keeps pouring in like water every month. I’ve also noticed that it is also very good and will be profitable for people who are already working but want to make an extra income on the side.

A big secret


What I’m about to tell you is a highly guarded secret which only a few people know in Nigeria and which they are exploiting and using to rake in millions of naira every year. The owner of nairaland.com is also into this business and he is making thousands of dollars every month. The Internet is truly a wonderful place and only those that are smart enough to seize today the opportunities that abound at this early stage will be at the top and be raking in millions by the time other people find out this secret.

Very easy to do


It is very easy to do. You do not need any special computer skills or qualifications. Anybody can do what I’m doing and start making as much as I’m currently making. You can decide today to change the course of your life by starting your online business and I’m here to show you exactly what I did that I’m now making over Two hundred and fifty thousand naira EVERY MONTH. The best thing is that you can start this business without spending any money. I will teach you how to create a website and make money from it. I'll also show you all the foreign companies that will pay you big money to work for them online.

What does this mean?


It means you can start making money today without spending any money as initial capital investment unlike in most other businesses. This means that there is no risk at all on your part. You can even start today, right now. Think of all the things you can do with a “salary” of N250,000 every month. You will have no more financial worries and you will be able to buy whatever you like and live comfortably. In fact you will be making more money than most of these so called bankers. Think about it. No more endless application letters, running and suffering over their dirty aptitude tests and begging employers. No more anxiety and worries when you start your own online business today.

About Me


Before I continue, let me first tell you my story. I’m a graduate of the University of Lagos with a First Class in Banking and Finance. After my Youth Service, I spent 5 years searching for a good job. I was working as a sales man at a Business Center and earning just fifteen thousand naira every month. I tried every kind of business that you can think of but they all ended up as disappointments because nothing came out of them. I was always looking for a better paying job or a business that would fetch me reasonable money because I was not able to survive on the little money I was earning in the Business Center.

How my life changed


Then one day I attended a seminar where we were taught how to make money from starting an online business. At that seminar I met real people who were actually making thousands of dollars every month from their own online business. This was their occupation. They did nothing else. They showed us how to do it and It was that seminar that changed my life and encouraged me to start my online business in 2009. I still continued at my old place of work and maintained the online business at the same time because it was very easy to do. I spent about two to three hours doing the business everyday so whenever I closed from work I would update it in the evening before going home very late in the night.

$430 dollars in just one week!


For the first few months I made very little from all my hard work and almost gave up but I was motivated by the people I saw at the seminar. I imagined that one day I will be like them so that kept me going. The Good Lord was also very faithful to me and gave me the strength to persevere.

Almighty God was by my side in all this


As the months went by and the business grew, my earnings started increasing rapidly. Very soon I was getting five times as much as I was being paid at my Business Centre job. Eventually I decided to resign so that I could focus all my attention on running the business. My earnings continued to rise month after month and by the Grace of God, today I can say that I have finally become like the people I saw at that seminar.
I am now making thousands of dollars every month from the Internet. This is something that seemed like an impossible dream just less than a year ago. In fact can you imagine that in a week I now make more than 10 times the salary I used to receive in a whole month! Just by working for about 2 hours everyday from the comfort of my home.
Isn’t it shocking? Believe it or not but that’s not the end. The most wonderful thing is that my earnings have been growing steadily every month and will keep increasing as the months go buy so imagine what I would be making in some years time. To prove to you that this thing is real, please see the red circles in the image below which show how much I made in the last 7 days alone from one of my Online Business called Google Adsense (325 Euros, approximately $430). Also notice “Today’s estimated earnings” (5.68 Euros) which is what I had made as at 6 am in the morning on the day I took this photograph. 

The biggest Secret (better than yahoo-yahoo)


Not many people in Nigeria know about this business yet. In fact, the few that know this secret method of making money online are making thousands of dollars every month and never bother themselves applying for the jobs that are so scarce. Instead of applying for jobs, they are secretly making money from their online business and enjoying their life.
This is the secret of popular Nigerians like Linda Ikeji, Uche Eze, Seun Osewa and other internet millionaires. They run their own online business and never bother to apply for jobs that are so scarce. This is also the secret of popular Nigerian Websites like NotJustOk, Jobberman, Nairaland etc. Some of these people even make up to N500,000 (more than $3,000) and above every month, just from two hours work everyday.

How long does it take to start making money from this Business?


Success in this business depends on how dedicated and serious you are with it. If you start this online business today, you will start making reasonable money a month after you start it. If you are really dedicated and serious with the business, you may even start making money 3 weeks after you start it.

Why am I telling you my secret?


Ever since I started running my career website I’ve been shocked at the thousands and thousands of people out there in Nigeria who are either jobless or working where they are grossly underpaid. Young hardworking graduates and ambitious youths wasting away and suffering in a country where there are no jobs. I felt moved because it reminded me of my own frustrated condition years back before I discovered this business.

My Online Business Manual

My desire to show job seekers and fellow Nigerians how to do this business inspired me to create my Online Business Manual, a book that will teach you how to make nothing less than $1500 every month from the Internet. The purpose of writing the book was to help other youths like me by teaching them exactly what I did so that they too can do the same and start making this kind of money.
The book explains everything you need to know to start this online business without any money and begin to earn as much as I’m doing within a couple of months. No matter who you are, as long as you can browse the internet you can do it. You don’t need to know anything about website design or computer or any of those difficult stuff. All you need to do is read the book and follow the simple instructions and guidelines that it contains and you will start making N250,000 naira within some few months, just like that. If it worked for me it will also work for you.


2 comments:

  1. How will I get the manual PLS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just make a payment of 2000 naira to the account number at the first post

      Delete

Promo.com.ng